Forget about those surprise maintenance bills from the garage! When it comes to Car & Van leasing, there’s no getting away from those extra costs associated with servicing and repairs and tyres for your chosen lease vehicles However these costs could be massively reduced if you add a maintenance package to your lease agreement. A maintenance package is optional, but it can provide you with peace of mind and protect you from unanticipated expenses.
- All manufactuers' scheduled servicing and MOTs‘ (if applicable).
- All consumable items eg. bulbs, batteries, exhausts, wiper blades, allernators, starter motors.
- Parts and labour for mechanical and electrical repairs and/or replacements.
- Full roadside assistance cover including European breakdown assistance.
Free accident management
Unfortunately, with over 34 million cars on the road, accidents are inevitable. With accident management, you will benefit from expert claim management and reduced off-road time. Accident management offers 24 hours/365-day support.
24 hours helpline
If your vehicle starts to make a strange noise or you have a general question about the vehicle, you can call any time any time for help or advice. You will be provided with a dedicated phone number to contact our helpline which is manned 24 hours a day 356 days a year.
At the heart of our system is a sophisticated database that stores invaluable information on every make and model of
vehicles on UK roads.
No matter if you're on your way to an important meeting, social engagement or the airport, a breakdown can be frustrating and time-consuming.
Breakdown assistance is included in all of our maintenance plans. Should you break down, all you will need to do is call our dedicated helpline and we'll arrange for a reputable breakdown company, such as the AA, to attend to the vehicle.
Fixed Monthly Costs - Benefit from a fixed monthly rental that won’t change during the entire contract.
No Unexpected Bills - By choosing to add a maintenance package to your lease contract you will be protecting yourself against unexpected motoring costs and possible price increases for the entire length of your agreement.
Inflation Protection - A maintenance package protects againsts the rising costs of servicing and maintaining a vehicle by agreeing a fixed price at the start of the contract.
Approved Garages - Any required work on your vehicle will be carried out by qualified technicians and accredited garages giving you peace of mind.
- Replace tyres for punctures, accidental damage or where tread depth is Under 2.2mm.
- Premium branded lyre replacements including valve and balance.
- Free mobile lyre fitting service at home or work (subiect to appointment).
*Please ask for futher information as there are some expectations for this.
Policies vary from provider to provider but as a rule, the following exclusions apply:
- Repairs or replacements due to driver error or driver induced faults (e.g. lack of regular maintenance/servicing)
- Damage sustained in a road traffic accident or caused by malicious damage or vandalism
- Replacement due to theft
- Paintwork and body damage not deemed to be ‘fair wear and tear’
- Cases subject to an insurance claim or where fraud is suspected
- Missing, stolen or broken items e.g. bent aerials, missing hub caps
- Vandalised and stolen wheels and/or tyres
- The cost of winter tyres or other such tyre ‘upgrades’ (available as optional extra)
- Excessive tyre replacements due to punctures
- Damaged windscreen and/or glass replacement (available as optional extra)
- Lubricant and fluid top ups between service intervals (e.g. oil and screenwash top ups)
- A relief vehicle is not guaranteed, unless you have selected this option on your contract
What if you don't take out a lease that doesn't include a maintenance package?
You'll need to take the car to be serviced yourself. The service intervals differ from manufacturer to manufacturer but, it's generally once every 12 months. If you're wondering how often you will need to take your future lease car to be serviced, you can give us a call or check the manufacturer's website: