Car Leasing Maintenance Packages
Forget about those surprise maintenance bills from the garage! When it comes to Car & Van leasing, there’s no getting away from those extra costs associated with servicing and repairs and tyres for your chosen lease vehicles However these costs could be massively reduced if you add a maintenance package to your lease agreement. A maintenance package is optional, but it can provide you with peace of mind and protect you from unanticipated expenses.
- All manufactuers' scheduled servicing and MOTs‘ (if applicable).
- All consumable items eg bulbs, batteries, exhausts, bells, wiper blades, allernators, starter motors.
- Parts and labour for mechanical and electrical repairs and/or replacements.
- Full roadside assistance cover including European breakdown assistance.
Fixed Monthly Costs - Benefit from a fixed monthly rental that won’t change during the entire contract.
No Unexpected Bills - By choosing to add a maintenance package to your lease contract you will be protecting yourself against unexpected motoring costs and possible price increases for the entire length of your agreement.
Inflation Protection - A maintenance package protects againsts the rising costs of servicing and maintaining a vehicle by agreeing a fixed price at the start of the contract.
Approved Garages - Any required work on your vehicle will be carried out by qualified technicians and accredited garages giving you peace of mind.
- Replace tyres for punctures, accidental damage or where tread depth is Under 2.2mm.
- Premium branded lyre replacements including valve and balance.
- Free mobile lyre fitting service at home or work (subiect to appointment).
*Please ask for futher information as there are some expectations for this.
Policies vary from provider to provider but as a rule, the following exclusions apply:
- Repairs or replacements due to driver error or driver induced faults (e.g. lack of regular maintenance/servicing)
- Damage sustained in a road traffic accident or caused by malicious damage or vandalism
- Replacement due to theft
- Paintwork and body damage not deemed to be ‘fair wear and tear’
- Cases subject to an insurance claim or where fraud is suspected
- Missing, stolen or broken items e.g. bent aerials, missing hub caps
- Vandalised and stolen wheels and/or tyres
- The cost of winter tyres or other such tyre ‘upgrades’ (available as optional extra)
- Excessive tyre replacements due to punctures
- Damaged windscreen and/or glass replacement (available as optional extra)
- Lubricant and fluid top ups between service intervals (e.g. oil and screenwash top ups)
- A relief vehicle is not guaranteed, unless you have selected this option on your contract